Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring Break Inspiration | WeHeartit!

Hey everyone! It's finally Spring break (for my school at least) which calls for some inspiration to make this spring break, and yours, the best one yet. My go-to website lately for inspiration has been WeHeartit because it never ceases to deliver amazing quality photos that are very artistic and uplifting. I also find it a lot easier to use than Tumblr but acts in the same way. Anyways, I will be sharing with you some photos that I find inspiring for spring break. My goal for this break is to just enjoy myself-working out, eating healthy and having an amazing time with one of my best friends in Turkey! Therefore, these photos will mainly be 'beachy', spring fashion trends and healthy food choices... so, I hope you get inspired!






















WeHeartit username: emilygracea_

Thanks for viewing and I hope you enjoyed! See you next week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment