Sunday, March 22, 2015

3 Ways to Style Boyfriend Jeans! #springtrends

Hey everyone! Welcome to my #springtrends fashion post! If you know anything about fashion, you are probably familiar with the current craze on boyfriend jeans. They are a perfect way to keep cool while looking sleek and casual. However, they should be styled a certain way so they don't come off as 'mom jeans' or weird, baggy pants that just look the opposite of fashionable. As a result, I will be showing you three different ways you can style your boyfriend jeans (or if you don't have any, ripped jeans would work to) for different occasions and looks. Lastly, the featured jeans I will be styling are the acidic wash boyfriend jeans from the Kendall & Kylie collection at PacSun.


Casual 'Tumblr' style
White is one of my favorite colors and gives off a very Tumblr vibe (cliche white bed sheets, cliche white lights, etc). As a result, I have this white, go-to shirt paired nicely with my jeans, white vans and to top off all the cliche is this cliche Tumblr hairstyle-aka sumo wrestler look. 

Shirt: Brandy Melville
Shoes: Vans









Fancier night out with friends
Leather jackets are the perfect statement for a fancier night so I paired my staple jeans with a leather jacket and loose, striped tee. 

Shirt: Brandy
Shoes: Converse
Jacket: Zara




Sporty Look
For this look I paired my jeans with a simple black tee, black Nike's and a flannel around my waist for a sporty, tomboy style. 

Shirt: Brandy
Shoes: Nike
Flannel: Brandy
Sunglasses: Ray Bands








I hope you all enjoyed this fashion post and try out some of these looks with your own boyfriend jeans-or maybe it encouraged you to finally buy a pair of your own! Let me know in the comments which look is your favorite :) Thanks for viewing, xx

1 comment:

  1. I loved all of them but the second look was my favourite ;) ❤️

    ReplyDelete