Sunday, February 22, 2015

California Haul! | Pacsun, Tilly's, Urban, Nordstroms, etc

Hey everyone! I have made a video for you for this week's blog post. It is of course another haul, showing you what I got from California ranging from clothes to skincare products and even some school supplies. I hope you enjoy this video and hopefully it will give you some inspiration or just to watch and see some things that I purchased myself from a range of stores. 

Music Used:
  • California Girls-Katy Perry
  • I See Fire-Jasmine Thompson
  • Partition-Beyonce
Stores Featured:
You can find my video here at: 

I hope you all enjoyed this haul and that you all have an amazing last week of February! PS it is my birthday tomorrow so there will be an extra post up tomorrow too so check back up for that xx

No comments:

Post a Comment