Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Furry Friend Tag!

Hey everyone! Today I will be introducing you to my new (ish) puppy! I decided the best and most unique way to share her with you would be through the furry friend tag. I am going to answer some questions and then attach some pictures below. I thought this method would be better because I am not sure how much of the dogs you can actually see in the videos :) I hope you guys enjoy this tag and I am excited for you to meet one of my dogs and share that important part of my life with you guys! Also, if you'd like for me to also do a furry friend tag for my older dog some time in the future-let me know!

furry friend

  1. What is your pets name?

Her name is Tilly! I actually came up with the name randomly one day as my family and I were trying to brainstorm ideas. It's originated from the clothing's store "Tilly's" but I also just thought it was a really sweet name and supposedly it's better to name your dogs with an "E" sound at the end because it grabs their attention better..?

DSC_0043

2. What kind of pet is it/which breed?

She is a dog and is from the breed of pugs! My family loves pugs and we have had 2 previous pugs before Tilly. We also have a French Brittany Spaniel at the moment who is a huge handful and needs tons of walking so that's why pugs are so great and they're adorable of course!

DSC_0032

3. How long have you had your pet?

We have had Tilly for about 2 weeks now!

DSC_4819 DSC_4804 DSC_4810

4. How did you get your pet?

My mom was still in contact with our old pug dog breeder from California and knew about this breeder that lives in Switzerland and has very good dogs so we found her through Facebook and waited anxious for a litter to be born!

DSC_0024 IMG_1819 IMG_1820

5. How old is your dog?

Tilly is around 3 months old!

IMG_1759

6. What are some quirky traits to your pets personality?

She snorts and snores a lot, sprays mist into your face, and loves licking/chewing basically anything she sees (including her leash when she walks. She also pees about 15 times a day which is quite an accomplishment ;)

DSC_0046 DSC_0040 IMG_1815

7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?

She is such an amazing little puppy and I always smile every time I see her! Tilly is so sweet and well-behaved which is so nice in a puppy and I just love her so much :)

Processed with VSCOcam with m4 preset DSC_0012

8.  What are some of your favorite past-times with your pet?

Cuddling, cuddling & cuddling!

DSC_0030

9. What nicknames do you call your pet?

Till, Silly, Baby

IMG_1989

Thank you so much for viewing this post and meeting my new puppy! Also, if you'd like to follow me on any of my social medias to see more of Tilly and how she interacts on a daily basis you can follow me at these links below...

Snapchat: emilysdc

Instagram: http://instagram.com/emilygracea_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment