Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What's in my Backpack?

Hey everyone! So today I am going to be sharing with you another post in my back to school series! It is a 'What's in my backpack'? These are usually for purses so this is a school-modified edition. I will basically be showing you what I have in my backpack + some of my essentials for a normal day at school. I think these are great for getting cool ideas for organizing your backpack and having really cute school stuff to make you more excited to go to school every day. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this post and find it useful for back to school!



First of all, my backpack is from American Apparel and it is the medium-wash denim backpack. This backpack looks quite small when there's nothing in it, but it fits SO much stuff in! I can fit all my school stuff, laptop, and lunch in it! So far I've been loving this backpack and think its so cute and trendy yet still manageable for school which is awesome.




 

The first thing I will be showing you in my backpack is my binder! I chose a white binder because then I can decorate it throughout the school year and look back on all the memories. I don't use my binder too much because I have a divider for all my papers but it will be really helpful once exams start in the winter. There is also a little DIY project inside my binder which I will describe below the pics so make sure to continue reading for that.

Purchased from: Office World











This is the little DIY shown above. Basically, a mini, felt pencil pouch at the back of my binder to hold some sharpies, pencils, pens-whatever you want! I think this project is so cool because it's super quick and easy and is great for when you need to quickly grab something without having to take out another pencil case.

So to make this pouch you need 2 or more pieces of colored felt paper:
  1. Cut out your first color so it fits your desired size at the back of your binder

  2. Tape/Glue the piece down ONLY on the sides and bottom; if you stick the whole thing down it won't be a pouch anymore

  3. For extra design add your second color

  4. Cut a smaller square and tape the whole square onto the pencil pouch

  5. Top with your favorite writing tools!
Next, I'm going to be sharing with you my main pencil case. This is where I keep my basic pens, pencils, erasers, etc.

Purchased from:
  • Pencil case: random store in London, England

  • Black/Blue pens + Glue: Office World

  • Colored Pens + Pencil + Flash drive: Target

  • Eraser: Stockholm, Sweden











The next pictures will be showing my second pencil pouch! Consisting of various/random objects that I may need at school for crafts or projects. I also have some of my essentials in here which I will show later on in the post.

Purchased from:
  • Pencil pouch (makeup bag): Manor

  • Ruler, tape, Post-its, scissors, pencil sharpener & highlighters: Office World










You may be wondering where I keep all my notes and handouts? Well, I have a special divider envelope with sections for each subject to put all loose papers! I really like this and personally prefer it over a binder because if a sheet isn't hole-punched it doesn't matter, you can just throw it into the divider!

Purchased from: Office World





The next box includes some more mini, randoms but I thought it was too cute I couldn't resist! Everything is miniature and the perfect size for small school supplies.

Purchased from: Migros




Essentials!

So this last section will be just some images of various essentials that I always have in my backpack because I hate not having something when you really need it such as: chapstick, your headphones, or a mint!! I also included my laptop since we bring our own to school and my phone because I obviously can't live without my phone for those awkward bus moments...but also because I wanted to show you guys my adorable, new Wildflower case!












Thank you guys so much for viewing this post and be sure to follow my blog (click on the blue square on the right hand side of the page) and stay tuned for my next back to school series for a FOOD post-finally! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment