Saturday, August 30, 2014

School Lookbook!

Hey everyone! Long time, no chat. Well, my first week of high school is officially over! It was great- I really liked the school in general and it's been so much fun to finally see all of my friends every day.


So today I'm going to be sharing with you a summer lookbook in the form of a video! I think videos are really great for lookbooks because sometimes the post can just get way too long and videos of course are very entertaining and more visual. The video consists of 5 different, school-appropriate looks perfect for any school day. They also have different themes to fit your personal style or just what you're feeling that day! I also tried to vary seasons so there are some looks for fall, winter, spring, and summer! I think this is really great because my viewers come from all over and of course they're going to have different weather in relation to all the other countries.
Well, I think that's enough rambling and I'll let the video do the talking! I hope you all like this lookbook and don't forget to also subscribe to me on YouTube and like the video to let me know if I should make more videos for this blog in the future. Stay tuned sometime next week for another exciting 'Back to School' post :)


Songs used in video: 🎶
  • Chandelier: Sia
  • All about that Bass: Meghan Trainor
  • Black Widow: Iggy Azalea
  • Rude: Magic
  • Stay with me: Sam Smith
  • Boom Clap: Charlie XCX
  • Wiggle: Jason Derulo

No comments:

Post a Comment