Saturday, July 12, 2014

25 ? Tag: Get to know me!

Hey everyone! I'm going to be answering  25 ? Tag that I put together to help you learn more about me! I hope you enjoy and discover some new and interesting facts about me ;)
  1. Name: Emily Grace Adcock

  2. Nickname: Em, Emmeraders, Little E

  3. Birthday: February 23, 2000                                                                                            













  4. Place of Birth: Indianapolis; but I moved to California when I was one years old & was raised through childhood there so I consider that more my hometown

  5. Hair color: Dirty blonde

  6. Hair length: 9 inches from my chin level                                                                                 


  7. Which do you prefer-Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers?: Cheeseburgers! Always! 


  8. Braces?: So far just on my bottom row because I still have 2 more teeth to lose on my top row

  9. Piercings?: Just one on my ears, but I want one more on my earlobe as a double piercing...except I hardly ever wear earrings!

  10. Do you color your hair?: Never, au-naturale ;)

  11. Righty or Lefty: Righty for everything, I literally can't do anything on my left side but I wish that I was ambidextrous (can do things on both hands)

  12. Favorite sports: Dance & running (preferably cross-country but I also enjoy track)    



  13. Do you wear contacts or glasses?: Glasses but even though I don't like putting on contacts I will definitely get them in the future

  14. Favorite TV shows: Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars                                                    

  15. Favorite color: Pastel pink, blue & green                                                                                      


  16. Favorite store: I have SO many so I'm just going to name a couple: PacSun, Tilly's, Brandy Melville, Urban Outfitters and Zara

  17. What is your perfect pizza topping?: Cheese, cheese, and some extra cheese on top 


  18. Favorite shoes: Converse... I have 7 pairs oops!                                              



  19. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?: 15!

  20. Currently wearing: Brandy flowery/silky shorts & the Brandy ballet muscle tee

  21. Have you ever been to a different country?: Yes, I'm currently living in a different country :) 

  22. Do you like sushi?: No, I hate seafood

  23. Where do you buy your groceries?: In Cali we buy them at Trader Joes or Target & in Swissy we buy them at the Coop

  24. How many siblings do you have?: One sister who's 16 <3

  25. Where do you want to live?: Southern California or NY                               

No comments:

Post a Comment