Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Update / Travels!

Hey everyone! So I just wanted to share with you a recent travel destination that I went to this past weekend. This place was Edinburgh Scotland where my family and I visited for a birthday celebration/family reunion. I was not expecting how beautiful Scotland would be! The city in Edinburgh was so cute and quaint and all the buildings were really beautiful covered in brick. We were staying in a town outside of Edinburgh called Gullen which was really small and pretty. Over the course of our stay we visited some huge, majestic castles and also went to a sea side town to walk near the ocean and sea breeze. Overall, I really enjoyed this weekend in Scotland and would recommend visiting here for a long weekend for anyone that enjoys grand, imperial towns!


No comments:

Post a Comment